Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Dog Silencer Pro …worked magically

http://dogsilencerpro.killerdillard.com

The Dog Silencer Pro Complete Pack

Click Here To Review The Dog Silencer Pro

Sony Rewards

Here are a few positive reviews from some customers who have purchased and used the Dog Silencer Pro.


Dog Silencer Pro Reviews

…and then they blissfully SHUT UP

Ever since the McCastles development went up behind my rural location, peace and quiet has been just a fond memory.

A lawyer lives just north of my house, and his adorable little border collie (who evidently can hear squirrels burping) spends hours on the back deck vocalizing his displeasure.

Reasonable attempts at discussion about the problem were met with- well, given his profession, you can guess.

So, I went on-line and found the Dog Silencer Pro – did a fair amount of research, and aside from a couple of negative reviews, I thought it would be the answer to the problem.

I bought it directly from the company – their customer service is awesome, and they delayed shipment for me (I ran an electric line to the shed nearest the tree where it would be installed – the device needs a clear shot at the offending animal, and foliage was in the way, so it’s up in a tree) until I could get everything ready.

I received it and installed it, and lo and behold, the dog started winding up for his nightly yapping fest, got two barks out, and then blissfully SHUT UP.

To be fair, I’m going to have to tell this guy’s neighbors, so they can get one too.

I live behind him, and the dog is about 75′ away, but it still is effective, and I’m delighted.

If you buy one and it doesn’t work, they have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Spend the few extra dollars and get the adapter and extension cord.

I think you’ll be glad you did.


…worked magically

  I bought this over a year ago, and it has worked magically until just recently.

I’m thinking the unit may have some environmental damage now.

I bought the adapter and keep it plugged in, and it seems the remote worked also.

http://buyprovigil.modafinilonline.info

http://buyprovigil.modafinilonline.info

Click Here To Make Your Own Awesome Video With ANIMOTO

Animoto - The End of Slideshows

No comments:

Post a Comment