Saturday, January 22, 2011

More Reviews For The Dog Silencer Pro

http://dogsilencerpro.killerdillard.com

The Dog Silencer Pro Complete Pack

Click Here To Review The Dog Silencer Pro

Sony Rewards


…barks 2-3 times a night for 10 minutes each time

I have two neighboring dogs about 40 feet from my bedroom window who like to bark 2-3 times a night, for about 10 minutes each time.

They are confined in a small kennel outside a shed.

One of the dogs seemed very sensitive to this device, darting into the shed whenever I set it off.

The other dog has never acted like he can hear it, but follows the other one and shuts up anyway.


…I just clean the dust out with canned air

I have found that if I unplug the unit and clean the dust out with canned air, it seems to work again.

This time, however, I think it is at the end of it’s life, as doing this had no effect last night.

I plan to buy a new one and try it, to see if my damage theory is correct, because it worked so well for so long.


…instead of evicting the dogs

My mom purchased a couple of these as she has a trailer court and was having lots of complaints about barking.

Instead of evicting the dogs she decided to try it out and the dogs don’t bark anymore.

So if it doesn’t work I don’t know why they all stopped barking.

What is better is she took it to another location to try it on some different dogs and after a few days the dogs at the first location realized it was gone and started it again.

I have heard it doesn’t work on all dogs but it works great for us and there are many dogs in the area and lots of different breeds.

Dog Silencer Pro


…wildly contradicting reviews

It’s interesting researching products online.

You always come across such wildly contradicting reviews.

I have a hard time understanding how some of the reviewers below me had a bad experience with using this.

It worked within 10 minutes on my lab.

I love her to death but the incessant barking was driving me up the wall!


http://buyprovigil.modafinilonline.info

http://buyprovigil.modafinilonline.info

Click Here To Make Your Own Awesome Video With ANIMOTO

Animoto - The End of Slideshows

No comments:

Post a Comment